Sunday, January 11, 2009

Your Friendly Announcer

Over the past few basketball seasons at our school, I've started announcing the starting lineups...and now doing a little play by play during the game. I play a little music here and there...and try to make it an event.

I've had a microphone in my hand ever since I held a stick and a rope as a toy microphone when I was a child. I've always been "the announcer" in high school and college and beyond.

I guess it was fate and God's call that would put before a microphone each week in the pulpit...announcing for God.

Thanks Lumberjacks...for letting me support the team in this way.

"For your dining pleasure...go get some pizza in the entry way..."

No comments:

How the Devil Tells the Story of the Prodigal Son

  How the Devil tells the story of “The Prodigal Son”. “This is what God is like.”      (Remember, he is a liar) In the spirit of “The Screw...